I have a damaged intel RAID 0 partition and have run a number of possible fixes, non of which seem to be recovering the files I need...
Here's a bit of background:
- 2 1.5 TB drives, intel IHC RAID 0 working great for over a year.
- Bios on MB failed for unknown reason and marked RAID drives as standard IDE drives
- On next boot identified one of the drives and automatically wrote to it, after which drive was marked as not part of the RAID set.
- Followed some online suggestions by removing drives from RAID volume, recreating RAID, quick format and tried to recover files, not much success
- Installed INTEL Matrix Storage Manager and tried to rebuilt RAID set there, believe software tried to "verify" drives which may have started to write to them - powered down machine
- Tried to use iRecover with RAID set set at bios, not very successful.
- Released drives from RAID set and tried iRecover in RAID mode with more success but the files I really need are marked as possibly not intact... (Unfortunately I can't open the .res file with demo version to remeber status- why not?)
So I don't know if this software will do the trick or not, but I would like to ask if anyone from the company can answer these questions:
I'm trying to recover some video footage (usually larger h264 .mov files 2-4GB from a directory called "PB-Video" I believe... Most of the files are tagged as "red" and I don't know if this is because they are damaged or the program doesn't know what to do with them. I've included my .res file if it helps...
I'd dearly love to have them back and would be happy to buy the product if it will get them back to me intact..