Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 19, 2019, 01:24:23 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News:

+  DIY DataRecovery.nl Support forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  DiskPatch (Moderators: Tom, Joep)
| | |-+  Dynamic Disk Data Recovery - HELP PLEASE
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dynamic Disk Data Recovery - HELP PLEASE  (Read 37032 times)
cr8apic

« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2008, 10:02:13 AM »

- "tried iUndelaate and iRecover without success on both drives"

What do you mean? They both didn't show any data?

iRecover showed 3 volumes - FAT16, NTFS and FFFFFFFFF.  NTFS selected and volume analysis run.  No data found as a result of the scan - volume map was empty except for a couple of yellow squares? Will send log file that took 15 hours to run.  Advanced options showed the log file in the ZAR directory?  Is ZAR Zero Assumption Recovery and iRecover the same application as I have previously tried ZAR and is still loaded?  GUI is the same in both programs?  Will send log file from the weekend separately as no email on thie PC doing the scan.

Thanks again for your help.
Joep
Developer and Support Tech
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2008, 10:26:43 AM »

Hello,

If it only shows a few blocks that aren't white then basically it's telling us that it did not detect any data. We can't help you then, we don't even need to look at the logfile. If you used the quick scan you can try again forcing the full scan but I am not optimistic. To do so launch advanced configuration > common file system analysis > set quick scan mode to disabled.

--
Kind regards,
Joep - My blog @: www.disktuna.com - Try my JPEG Repair Tool: https://youtu.be/Ox2F8QRuU5Q
cr8apic

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2008, 01:04:48 PM »

I have sent two log files - Have you recieved them?

Do you have any other ideas about recovering the partitions or files?

Thanks
Joep
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2008, 02:30:29 PM »

No we have not received them. Apart from the above suggestion (disable quick-scan) I don't. If iRecover/iUndelete do not detect and file system structures then there's nothing more we can do.

--
Kind regards,
Joep - My blog @: www.disktuna.com - Try my JPEG Repair Tool: https://youtu.be/Ox2F8QRuU5Q
cr8apic

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 10:12:06 AM »

I sent the files to joep@diydatarecovery.nl <joep@diydatarecovery.nl> as per the link in the forum.  I have just resent the last log file.

Unless you have any other ideas can you please advise how I may go about recieving my refund?

Thanks for your help.
Joep
Administrator

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2008, 01:43:12 PM »

Hello,

Not in my mailbox .. But, like I said I do not expect to see much in those logs that can help us. If you say almost all blocks in iRecover stay white, then iRecover simply doesn't detect your data.

For the refund, you need to *email* us your order number. Or, seen the fact your email does not reach us, a personal message using this forum maybe a better idea ..

--
Kind regards,
cr8apic

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 01:23:58 PM »

Hello Joep

Is this the information you require?

Order ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Regards

Mark
Joep
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2008, 03:06:08 PM »

Hello,

Yes, but I asked for an EMAIL or a PERSONAL MESSAGE because we do not want order IDs in this forum (where everyone can see them). I will arrange the refund. I am sorry we couldn't help you.

--
Kind regards,
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length